Instagram: @themandalista & @rawanzaatary
An architect and a self-taught artist living in the United Arab Emirates. Since my childhood, art has always been a part of my life, my way of meditation, and my world of creativity through lines and colors. After graduating as an architect and moving to the United Arab Emirates, my mandala journey began, where my goal was to give each mandala an identity and to tell the story behind it.
Beirut that we know is full of life, colors, and hope, this is the spirit of our Beirut that I wanted to represent in my drawing. By the support and help from the Lebanese community, Beirut will rise again from the aches, as a beautiful, shining flower full of love and hope.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location