Instagram: @themandalista & @rawanzaatary
An architect and a self-taught artist living in the United Arab Emirates. Since my childhood, art has always been a part of my life, my way of meditation, and my world of creativity through lines and colors. After graduating as an architect and moving to the United Arab Emirates, my mandala journey began, where my goal was to give each mandala an identity and to tell the story behind it.
Beirut that we know is full of life, colors, and hope, this is the spirit of our Beirut that I wanted to represent in my drawing. By the support and help from the Lebanese community, Beirut will rise again from the aches, as a beautiful, shining flower full of love and hope.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|