Originally designed in 2001 by Amsterdam design studio Experimental Jetset for Japanese T-shirt brand 2K/Gingham, the "John & Paul & Ringo & George" shirt became very popular in the early 2000s with different variations of the original design.
The concept of the original design was to strip down a rock band t-shirt to the essence, which is abstracted to just the names of band members in Helvetica. The design has also been applied on totes, mugs, etc.
In this design, we pay homage to the rich Lebanese cuisine with its most popular menu items listed together.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping