Brady is from the US and has been living in Beirut for 6 years working for an NGO school for abandoned street children and pursuing reportage illustration.
As an artist he words primarily in pen, ink and watercolor with a focus on direct observational reportage illustration.
“Finjan - August 2020”
I drew the original “Finjan” back in October when everyone was much more hopeful. I re-did it today.
So many things have changed. I don’t know how to feel, but the glimmer of hope is still alive every time I go down to the destruction and see the REAL LEBANON loving their neighbors, working hard, and striving to care for each other.
Specs• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• 100% neoprene
• Product weight:
13''—6.49 oz. (220 g)
15''—7.67 oz. (260 g)
• Snug fit
• Faux fur interior lining
• Lightweight and resistant to water, oil, and heat
• Top-loading zippered enclosure with two sliders
• Padded zipper binding
|13 IN||15 IN|