Instagram: @barihan.ostaHey there! I’m Barihan El Osta. Born and raised in Ghana but I am Lebanese. I am a fresh graduate with a masters Graphic Design. I have been freelancing since 2015 and I have experience in creating a wide range range of printed products to digital creations. I’m very fierce with my work always looking for self improvements.
Ohh and feel free to call me bibi!
"The thawra that happened on November 17, the economic crisis, and not to mention the epidemic of the corona virus inspired the piece of art I created ; 'The current situation in my country is sh**. Caption it the way you want it. It works.' Simply , it expresses Lebanon’s situation, which for a lack of better words is sh**. Lebanon is falling and we are hiding in its shadow. This was a minimal representation of our situation. 'Caption it the way you want. It works' simply because no matter what you might come up with for explaining this image, it works. "
- Barihan El Osta
Specs• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China