Brady is from the US and has been living in Beirut for 6 years working for an NGO school for abandoned street children and pursuing reportage illustration.
As an artist he words primarily in pen, ink and watercolor with a focus on direct observational reportage illustration.
“Finjan - August 2020”
I drew the original “Finjan” back in October when everyone was much more hopeful. I re-did it today.
So many things have changed. I don’t know how to feel, but the glimmer of hope is still alive every time I go down to the destruction and see the REAL LEBANON loving their neighbors, working hard, and striving to care for each other.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China