Brady is from the US and has been living in Beirut for 6 years working for an NGO school for abandoned street children and pursuing reportage illustration.
As an artist he words primarily in pen, ink and watercolor with a focus on direct observational reportage illustration.
“Finjan - August 2020”
I drew the original “Finjan” back in October when everyone was much more hopeful. I re-did it today.
So many things have changed. I don’t know how to feel, but the glimmer of hope is still alive every time I go down to the destruction and see the REAL LEBANON loving their neighbors, working hard, and striving to care for each other.
Specs• 100% polyester, 600D
• Two-tone fabric
• Dimensions: H 16.5'' (42 cm), W 12.2'' (31 cm), D 8.3'' (21 cm)
• Capacity: 4.7 gallons (18 l)
• Top carry handle
• Front zip pocket
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Large main compartment with padded back panel
• Padded adjustable shoulder straps in matching fabric
• Blank product sourced from China